Apr 14, 2011

SMILE AGAIN :D

K guys,

This past time have been a great days. I've been better and I will do the best for this coming mid-term. HWAITING ! And yes, man I love SETIABUDI SO MUCH , love it ;D thanks guys thanks ! And just to infrm you guys YELLOW HOUSE WON for sports day , not to mention but again yes again for the past 6 years Yellow house won yes oh yeah man ! THANKS TO EVERYBODY for the support and I feel great coz I CAN DO something for yellow house so yeah Im grateful. And, We'll do better next year ! GOGO !

And,

We are going to have our AEA . And , i have to enter to dikir barat , oh man . I hate it because all the boys are so not cooperative at all . HATE BOYS, and Sarah Sakinah and Salma hang up there guys . hang up ! huh, please boys please k ? Nothing really happen but , this few days have been so great to me so yeah !
I love 1 Al Farabi , SARANGHAE ! CHONGMALYO~ hihihihihihihi opss )salma. K and congrts to you sal , you know it is for what rite ?? so congrats ! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAKTEH , I love you and thanks FARABIANS FOR THE WISHES TO HER ! thanks ! love you guys so mauch ! XD !