Mar 16, 2011

K, whatever .

Hawmagod !

Seperti yang anda lihat , today is another a boring day . So, actually I've planned with Hara , Aina and all to go skating at Sunway today but suddenly its cancelled of some certain reason . Cam ee menyampah gila ! -.- And I stayed at home doing nothing AGAIN . So , I watched videos at youtube about SNSD . Oh yeah man , Im addicted to korean stuff now. And learned some steps of thier impressive songs . Yeah , its cool i know LOL JK ! XD . And today I ate a lot of food . A LOT means really A LOT !  And I watch my favourite movies at my beloved laptop and at HBO & Star Movies . And I SLEEP A LOT too.

Moreover,

I search randoms things in the internet and I just found out that Akon (yeah , the singer) is Muslim . Im not really sure weather its true or not . I just dont know. So, dont believe it k guys ? And I really crazy about my facebook account cause I still cant log in and I think I will have to make another account . Depends on my kerajinan XD ! So guys dont forget to delete my account Sara Lala from your friend list cause its not working anymore. And I havent finish my homework yet evnthough I have a lot of time to do it but I not in the mood since I still cant log in to my FB acc. So , I now only have my Pocodot acc. Do add me and do talk k ? THANKS . :) And I think thats all for today goodbye and thank you very much for spending your time to read my blog ! THANKS , appriciated :] BAIBAIBAI XD !